- Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to distribute product while cleansing.
- Use a wide tooth comb on wet hair to detangle
- Try just rinsing your hair through instead of washing every single time (If you are washing frequently)
- Gently tousle curls when they are 100% dry after styling.
- Use sulphate and silicon free products (our favourite is Kevin Murphy)
- Use products with a built in heat protector
- Pile your curls on top of your head while shampooing, this creates a tangled mess.
- Use a fine tooth comb, this creates breakage and extra frizz.
- Shampoo every day.
- Brush dry curls.
- Use products with sulphates, they are very drying.
- Use heat stylers every day, instead alternate what days you are using heat tools